Wednesday, April 7, 2010

April Fool

I know I'm 7 days Late to blog about April Fool.
But, I just feel like wanna blog it.
I have been searched through the internet...
Trying to get more info by entering "April Fool Day" on the search engine of Google.

There's a lot of search results. Yet, ain't any suitable for what I'm looking for..
So the conclusion is:
Anyway, anyhow.. it's just a day giving an excuse to fool people around!
That's all for my research on April Fool!! *ish ish*

Guess what?!
I have got something SPECIAL for my April Fool
received by air-mail
Initially, I really thought this is some sort of nice gift from somebody?!
(maybe from my fans??! *LMAO*)

Hm....
Kotex???!!
Sounds so familiar to me

But when I look clearly to the package
Ultrathin????!!!
Er...
sweat =.=||

It's menstrual pads...
How & Why I would receive these in April Fool??!
FML

10 comments: