Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Birthday Pisces

2 March 2010
actually this was the saddest birthday year that I ever had, bcoz something no good happen to me.
during my very very first few minutes of my birthday arrival.
However, it was good to share the happiness with friends than the sadness matter. Agree with me?
  • Morning:
    I had a great lunch time with my colleagues in Purple Cane @ the Garden.
  • Dinner 1
    I went to Kuchai Entrepreneur to have my Chilli Pan Mee with my Mom, as I'm a big fans of Chilli Pan Mee.
    My mom did ask me whether I want to go for a steak or sth else...erm..Yet, I choose to go for Chilli Pan Mee bcoz I'm seriously crazy craving about it!!!
    Nom Nom Nom~ so pert so delicious!
  • Dinner 2
    As promised by Tony Woo, dinner in Society @ Kuchai Entrepreneur, AGAIN on the same day!
 Dragon Fruit Juice + Lemon Strawberry Cheese Cake
Dragon Fruit Juice: ★★★★
Lemon Strawberry Cheese Cake: ★★★
Mushroom Cheesy Spaghetti: ★★★★

Somebody don't know how to appreciate the Mushroom WTF
so, he had left the Mushroom on the plate till the boss came to us and find out what's the problem with the dishes *shame*
Sorry I only manage to took photo for this dinner
and sorry that I seriously lazy to put on make up
I like the lighting of the cafe


Wola~
It's Pressie Time!
Oh great! It's a tiny little digital camera c/w accessories & leopard spotted dress
a credit to both of my buddies
Joey.K & Aeron.K
so I'm gonna named them as
Nico Digi = Kana F. Cup Sai
&
Leopard Spotted Dress = Spotty Spotty
another credit to my sis, Muzanko
get me this cute little gift

hereby once again thx to whoever remember my Birthday & delivered me the message + gift.
seriously appreciate u guys!

4 comments:

  1. ei how come no show off lomo pics? see what Kana F. Sai can do maa huhu...

    ReplyDelete
  2. slowly man...i not yet finish upload + blogging la....day by day de mah!! rite?!
    tak mungkin sekali gus, kan?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :D happy belated bday :D
    i am pisces as well heh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok ok... jangan marah jangan marah...

    ReplyDelete