Friday, July 13, 2012

Meiji Amino Collagen (Premium) - Review

I always have to work late, especially during onsite duty and sitting in the air-conditioned room like more than 8 hours, my skin became very dry. And I didn't realize how terrible that I look like, till my colleagues told me so. Ahh...how could it be?! (sounds like I'm gonna lose my dignity with da face) And I was so worry...

I've been applying lotsa masks and skin care product... Well, it does help. But let's say I'm gonna attend a function in coming weekend?! These wouldn't work me wonder in a couple days and time is ticking...

I always heard people talking about Collagen. So, I went to Shojiki-ya and grabbed myself a tin of Meji  Amino Collagen (Premium). Why the tin? Bcoz it comes with the measuring spoon that allow you to consume an adequate amount to be taken daily. Nevertheless, I was also recommended by the shopkeeper to purchase the tin packaging first, even though it comes with lesser consumption days. 

Although the label says it's tasteless . But somehow, it tastes like a fish to me. Kinda fishy! So, what I did, is to mix it with fruit juice or milo to cover up the smell and taste and drink it with an empty stomach before I go to bed. You know?! The best thing about Meiji Amino Collagen is that it can be served with hot water, without spoiling the properties of the collagen structure. 



Not sure about others, but for my case... I saw the effect on the next day..my face become more moisture and brighter. And after consuming 1 weeks continuously, you can see there's a change:

BEFORE: Can tell that how terrible was my skin even though I've put on make up, it still couldn't cover up my tiredness on my face. 

AFTER: I don't even have to put on make up to snap a picture!

It's not a dramatical change like undergo a plastic skin surgery but a definite improvement is seen on me. 


This "MUST HAVE" product is now available in Shojiki-ya (Japanese grocery shop in Malaysia). It costs about RM250 with the tin packaging. You might think it's pricey (hell yeh, it's pricey), but you will find it worthy after trying it!

p/s: This is also a way how a Japanese to maintain their good skin complexion.
..........
.........
........
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.
Cheers, XOXO.

4 comments:

  1. which Shojiki-ya dd u buy from? I am thinking to get this for a friend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @WL Lim: I bought it from Shojiki-ya in Mid Valley. :)

      Delete
  2. nice review !! i just bought meiji amino collagen too.. hope can have a good result like you ..

    http://cellyheyhey.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete