Monday, May 11, 2015

...the Excitement before a big trip...

I thought I would do a Sunday roundup post today, as I haven’t been blogging for a while...This week I’ve been clearing out my makeup (so many limited edition products I just can’t hoard any longer! Sob!) and generally having a spring clean. There’s no better way to clear your mind than a good clear out, and although I feel sad waving off my favourite bits and pieces, I know they’ll find a new loving home. I feel like I’ve organised our lovely house from top to bottom recently, and having a tidy, happy home is doing wonders for my mental state. I get things done quicker, have more time to relax and just generally feel like a better person... *teehee*

You may remember me excitedly talking about I'm going off to Maldives for honeymoon recently, there's another 6 months time down the road! I am almost too excited about this, I have already started thinking about what I’m going to take, which bikini(s) to bring along and etc. I’ve even started properly planning our trip.

Before I go to a trip, I will usually spend a few hours on planning what I want to do and trying to pack it all in. I love travel (to be honest, who doesn't like travel..) and sightseeing, enjoy good food at any wonderful restaurants and just generally take it all in – but I also like to do this on a budget, so I tend to get away with cost efficiency, and also research any ‘must go’ places that may be discounted on certain days or even free!


Generally, when it comes to creating itinerary, I will go with below format. It just simply look tidy and make such light work of planning your trip.
#1
WHERE IS IT? Brief introduction of the location.

WHAT CAN YOU DO THERE? You can list things down in bullet points.

INFO:  Usually this will be the address & contact details and whatever necessary information.
(Example please see Things to do in Langkawi, Kedah)
 
Okay, I know today I'm a bit long-winded with this lengthy blog post. To cut thing short, I'm very looking forward to my upcoming honeymoon trip. Can't wait for the big trip!!

Photo courtesy from http://www.raro.travel/strutture/20/20/Oceano_Indiano/Maldive/


***********************************************************************
Merci,
Cammy Mi-chan


2 comments: