Saturday, January 23, 2010

Beauteen (Hoyu) Dye Potion


CNY is getting near..
Those hair saloons gonna increase their price for any hair-do.
Bcoz of this reason, so I have decided to dye myself!

So here I went to a local pharmacy to get the dye potion.
And I was so excited...

Hoyu の Beauteen
"FrenchBeige" color



Initially, I was trying to do it by myself. After a while, I found it very difficult to do it by myself. Thus, I asked a little help from my 11-year-old brother---Clevert.

The youngest hairstylist! *lol*

You know what?! At the end, the outcome of my hair color.....is like...."invisble"????!?!??!?!
It doesn't show what I want. FML



What a sad outcome with a sad face of me.
*FML*


This product is so let-down.
I swear to myself, I'll never try this product at all!
Blacklisted!!!




9 comments:

  1. maybe the sifu's kungfu not good enough le... haha but atleast "invisible" means u can try to dye another color again maa (^o^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lolx. no way man! at least not at this moment, bcoz it's bad to our scalp, u know?! lolx.

    ReplyDelete
  3. still got time maa b4 CNY

    ReplyDelete
  4. O.o not going to dye twice a month.
    where got time?! couple weeks to go nia...

    ReplyDelete
  5. is it? but this product work well on me! it did turn out the color that I want.

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg...is tat my hair quality problem or wat? how come it works well on most of the ppl but not me?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cammy, u so cute hor! call that as pox pox also...lolx. Btw, i feel you very cute, I already follow you on twitter! and my comment section also fuctional ad.^^ Mind exchange link?

    ReplyDelete