Wednesday, January 6, 2010

++[[ Princess Issabell's Big Day ]]++

Once upon a time, there is a little princess named Issabell and today...is Her birthday!!
We have gone to a restaurant in PJ Old Town. (text me if you would like to know the exact location)

We made the reservation earlier.


I don't know the dishes name, I will update it later when I have collected all the information from the boss!


This is not a shark fin soup but sth rather expensive.


Butter sauce Fish

Fried Fishcake
(story behind: Initially, we had taken the dish and somebody realized, it was actually hasn't taken photo yet. Then, we returned it back to the plate and took a photo of it after that we only continue to our dinner.)


Italianese Garlic Cheesy Tiger Prawn
*thumbs up*


the King & the Queen
Princess' little family

Can you guys faster? I can't wait to have a slice of my cake!!


 

Nom Nom Nom~

She's my little cute nice --- Princess Issabell @ 2 years old girl.

Oh ya! Almost forgot about it, if you would like to have some special dishes like mine, you do have to contact the boss or make an earlier booking.
Special dishes, eg: Italianese Garlic Cheesy Tiger Prawn, the expensive soup....etc.
You won't get these during the normal days, unless you've made a booking.

4 comments:

  1. so fast 2 yrs old liao...
    happy birthday issabell...

    ReplyDelete
  2. My niece has the same name with Sam's daughter. lolx...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nope.
    Sam: Issabelle Wong
    Sis: Issabell Yap

    ReplyDelete