Monday, January 25, 2010

Maybelline Magnum (Mascara)

If you know me very well, I'm not those kind of gal that make up everyday.
Yet, I'm a mascara regular user!!
Ok, so here am I going to share my review on this product -- Maybelline Magnum.
Seriously, this is the best ever Mascara that I've ever used. Strongly recommend!!

Story Line
#1:
Needless to give much comment, just check it out the result afta I've applied the mascara! (what do u think?)
#2: Both eyes ON! It totally enlarge my eyes immediately!
#3: Ok, free advertisement for Maybelline...*hehe*



Lastly, please gimme a vote at:
http://maybellinemagnum.com.my/
Just click on " The Magnum Transformation Contest" >>> "Submission Gallery" >>> "Chee Yen Jee" (Yeh~ no doubt, this is my name)
Thank You bery muchie!!!
Can vote for 3 times....please gimme all ur votes!!! love u all! *muax muax*

6 comments:

  1. Cammy, how much is the mascara ar?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Normal Price: RM 35.90
    but i bought it from Guardian @ RM 29.88
    Watson selling at @ RM 29.80
    they are having promotion now!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. can make my eyes bigger? huhu...

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think so, next time i help u apply ya!! hehehe

    ReplyDelete