Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Collagen for Vegetarians (Kiwi AC+)


In line with getting healthier, I am starting to move towards vegetarianism. I used to be a regular collagen consumer but not when I have become a vegetarian.  

Certain collagen tablets are fish, pig, chicken or cow based. I avoid these products major reason is because I typically feel that eating animals directly or indirectly promotes animal cruelty. Furthermore, some sources of collagen actually bring on an allergic reaction in me, especially shellfish.

So I struggled to find a collagen that is for vegetarian. Then, here come the angel.... Nicole, delivered a pack of Kiwi AC+ (10 sachets) to me. And she packed it in a lovely way, awesome! I just couldn't wait to unwrap it *teehee*



What is Kiwi AC+ (Japan Top Selling!)
Kiwi AC+ is a natural beauty drink designed from Japan to fight against Asian skin’s troubles. Perfectly balances sebum secretion, while enhances the anti oxidization and anti inflammation properties, giving the most natural solution to clear the acne, refines open pores, lightens post acne marks/scars and strengthen skin’s immunity and self repair. The secret of Japanese porcelain skins! 日本祛痘の秘法,パーフェクトレシピ

And how this product is essentially different from other similar products is that Kiwi AC+ accumulates the functional actives at least 10 times concentrated than normal golden kiwi fruit, acerola cherry, pomegranate, pineapple and red beets. 

Why are these ingredient important?
  1. You might not able to consume and adsorb the fresh fruit at this high quantity; meanwhile the sugar level in fruits might become another concern as well.
  2. Without Vitamin C, collagen cannot be absorbed and fully function. Besides that, Vitamin C also the precursor for collagen production in our body. Even Kiwi Ac+ doesn't contain any collagen ingredients, but still able to activate your body to produce collagen itself. 
Although just 10 sachets (last me 7 days), as an add on to my daily skin care regime, I can already feel that my skin condition is getting better. Less breakout and less tired looking dull skin. Especially reduce on skin inflammatory which has annoyed me for more than couple months. I feel more confident now even if without make-up.



As mentioned, this product extracted the concentration of the fruits. For those who are afraid of fishiness since collagen is mainly derived from fish (scale and skin), this is a good news! Also, it would be the alternative beauty natural fruit drink for vegetarians.


You can read more about Kiwi AC+ and purchase from here. You will be amazed with this product!

...........
..........
.........
........
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
. Merci......

No comments:

Post a Comment