Tuesday, February 2, 2010

おしゃれ Oshare

Just begin to 扮靓靓 (pan leng leng)  before CNY.

Went facial treatment with mom on last Sunday @ Kuchai entrepreneur park.
First time going for facial *grin*
eventhough, I'm becoming 22yrs old already... *shy*
(actually was me to tag my mom along, due to this was my first-time, seriously I'm SHY!!)

*shy* showing my face w/o make-up
dare me!
with dark circles + eye bags + unplucked/unshaved eyebrows ON
Kind of tiny little shop but...with good services + well equipped.

Look! My mom was getting ready already!!!
but I was still walking around with my tube-top, snap here & there!
 
It's Oshare Day with my mom....
So damn "fatt hao+ing" that day....
At nite, I even had nail polish from my sis (by booking).
She's doing freelance nail art~~~
Feel free to drop me comment in order to get her contact detail.

I love sth simple
Silver base
Black Tree Leaves
White Butterfly

2 comments:

  1. waaa, interesting.... toes... muahahaha *runs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Hey!! pls pay attention to the nails than my toes, k?! lolx

    ReplyDelete