Monday, January 18, 2010

G6 @ the Garden

15 January 2010, Friday

Yeh!! Clubbing again... *ish ish*
BUT...........i went home before 10.00pm leh!
First time went to a club w/o make up, just with mascara on nia~~
I went there together with my Dearie, Joey, AGAIN!!! (we like to stick together!!)

Actually, that day she was turning up for a make-up modelling job.
And....we were not suppose to go G6 due to we did not make any reservation.
Anyway....we got Lobang to enter.. (that will be a secret!)

I just love to being with my Dearie!
(pss...no PP besides adding words..)

That's why we went there with only slippers on!!

There was free-flow of Carlsberg from 8~10pm.
I couldn't remember how many pint I had taken..lolx

I like this image color!


They served some Finger Food?!
Not bad, quite OK.


Happening + Interior
We were too excited on crapping, didn't really watch the dancing show.

Playing around with my Dearie's BBF
a very trendy classic camera
even the caucasian was sitting next to us, keep asking about this camera!
*BBF FTW*


Summary:
Frankly speaking, I really feel the in-house music damn sux....
Maybe I do not know how to appreciate, I still prefer those club with R&B.
Theirs like...more techno remix??! IDK how to describe...

A lot of caucasians in this club....female & male...
A lot of leng luis...
Yet, not much leng zais...sad.

19 comments:

  1. wow wonderful nice club ler.so enjoy atmosphere..remember to call me next time :) Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. caucasian lengluis... hmmm me likey... (-w-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i would like to join too. haha...

    ReplyDelete
  4. other than the music and no leng chai...this club is ok...haha...
    by the way, dear ah, next time i will make sure my phone is fully charged...lolz...

    ReplyDelete
  5. my fren told me not nice de wor..
    wont boring meh there ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. no leng zai?? ok, then i will be there next time.lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. im not a photographer or designer, just an ordinary student who loves to take photos. and thanx so much for the complement for my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. great? thanx. i tot it just nothing, aha, still in learning process btw, thanx to mr boyfriend, who teach me load of skill in taking a good photos btw. thanx yeah for the compliment.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i like ur BFF tho but it uses film >.<

    ReplyDelete
  10. hmm...actually i also feel the music damn sux..but the way thanks for ur comments...i will try to ask them change the music..gal..
    hei,sorry..tat day ffk tim...hehe..
    next time when u going to there imform me earlier..ok?
    i will join u in d club

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Lijun aka June: Pick-A-Boo!

    @jimmy lee: lolx. alrite.

    @A(e_o)K: eh?! u not Gaye ge meh?! lolx...

    @alan: yeh~ maybe someday, ok?! lolx

    @Joey.K: YES! ur phone is powerful! seriously, i mean it! lolx

    @Guantou: boring ar?! nope...bcoz i'm with my dearie sista there!

    @Tony: okla, i c when u wanna acc me go club la...heheh

    @ayong: omg...u're just too humble!! ^^.v

    @gⓤIn: tat's my fren's BBF, cool rite?! I like it too!

    @cathy: lolx. no worries my dear. let's hang out tgt 1 day. alrite?! hee
    sorry to give ur fren trouble tat nite..haha

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey! I've been there too.
    I think it's a new great clubbing spot to me.
    I kind of like it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Cammy.. The price there ok ma?

    ReplyDelete
  14. price?! hm...sorry..i din notice for tat.
    next time i ll pay some attention to the price! ^^.v

    ReplyDelete
  15. hi, my dear fren...
    i will be there tomoro also...
    hope to see u guys there

    ReplyDelete
  16. If alot of leng luis there wont be no leng chais ma .. we go go clarify it to9 ^^

    ReplyDelete
  17. Best if you could provide all the informations like the address or contact of place which you've been to. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete