Monday, January 4, 2010

A Blast New Year Eve


Oh my~ another party again! Please don't misunderstood! I ain't clubbing all time!
We were having a lovely dinner in STADT German Cuisine & Bistro @ Bandar Puteri Puchong.
Yeh~ I had the Penne Pasta for my dinner & 1 pint of Hoegaarden. This restaurant is kinda "special", how special?! you yourself go and find out! lolx
For this time, I couldn't name out all the attendees, as some of them, I don't even know their name until today. *run away*

 This specially dedicated to Y.S.Liew.
And this is what we called "HoeGaarden"


I was craving for Hoegaarden. Kinda addicted to it nowadays!


Not least, sharing some camwhore pix!


Somebody said the mug is bigger than my face, izzit??


the Joe & the Joey


the late comers--Couple (Hoe & Felicia)


Funny Gang (Andrew, Eddie, Nicole)


the Kawaii -- Andrew
i think he's drunk after having more than 2 pints of Hoegaarden.


It was a blast for that nite! I just can't stop having the laugh with u guys.

4 comments:

  1. wow...looks like you guys really rock up the night...
    too bad I was leaving early for second round...
    we will make it again another day, promise?
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeh...u left too early! and...Jason din come oso... ><" hmp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yea lor... I miss the night!!! aiks.... count me in next round...

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha...no choice lar...
    i told guan siang i will go ma...
    another friend was there as well..
    so must make it lor...

    ReplyDelete