Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Text Slang

For don't know how many times, people keep asking me...what's "LMAO", "AFK", "ROFL"... so & so.

So, today I'm gonna share some of Text Slang that I commonly use! (actually u can google it..haha)

Oh ya Oh ya!! Below information contains content only suitable for adults:
LOL................ Laugh Out Loud
LMAO.............Laugh My ass off
IDK..................I don't Know
BRB.................Be right Back
OMG...............Oh my God
OMFG.............Oh my Fucking God
FML................Fuck My Life
G9...................Good night
RMB................Remember
TMR................Tomorrow
29....................Tonight
RT...................Retweet
TBC................To be confirmed
BAK................Back at Keyboard
CBF................Can't be Fucked
TMI.................Too much information
DND................Do not disturb
WTF................What the Fuck
ASL..................Age, Sex, Location
WTH................What the Hell
FOC.................Free of Charge
BDAY..............Birthday
DP....................display picture
FTW.................For the Win
ROFL................Rolling on Floor Laughing
BAMF...............Bad Ass Mother Fucker
TGIF.................Thank God It's Friday
KNS.................Kanasai
KIV..................Keep in View
a.k.a..................As Known As
SOB(upper case)... Son of Bitch
sob(lower case)...... crying

6 comments: