Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Work Life Balance

Work . Life . Balance
This sounds so difficult to everyone... I don't know how many of you agree with this.
Btw, I'm achieving it! It considered as a goal to me.


When someone dunno about you, they will just judge you that you're young & having some simple fun life. (they actually mean u're immature!) WTF
You'll never know how much that someone really working hard for life...People, I work hard & play hard too!
Do we have to stay in-house all time, then only people will think that you're working hard. Fuck man! No way!!!

Young doesn't mean immature, just we have more energetic!! to achieve more activities! *so called exposure*
so...can I say...Youngster Rocks?! FML!!!
and not least, "Young is Not a Crime" !!!


2 comments:

  1. u're right. they just don't understand people like us.
    They only believe with what they've seen.
    People, pls!! don't judge a book but its cover only!!

    ReplyDelete