Monday, January 11, 2010

A day out in 1U @ Starbucks

9 January, Saturday

I went to 1U and waited for Tony to shopping with me. As he need to OT that day.
So.... here I went to the Starbucks (my Home). hehehe..
And, made an order of Venti size of Honey Orange Latte c/w Cream and Minced Chicken Sandwiches for my breakfast.
Honey Orange Latte


Oh ya Oh ya!!! by getting Venti size of Honey Orange Latte, I managed to buy the Tiger Year Keychain with RM 6.50.
the Starbucks Tiger Year Keychain

I have been focused for many times just to get this pix right!!!

This was my day with Starbucks


Then we went to the New York New York restaurant to have our lunch.

Testing out on our shooting skill. (focus & focus; again & again)



Here we had *yum yum*:
Spaghetti Mushroom Alfredo with Roast Chicken


Spaghetti Aglio Olio with Mushrooms
(my all time favourite)

 the interior?!
*quite good service there*
 

Nom Nom Nom~
I just can't stop enjoying the food!
 

Enjoyed the food, enjoyed the day!
What a lovely day! *muax*

No comments:

Post a Comment