Friday, January 8, 2010

Nasty Jeans, Yes? No?

Couple of days ago, I were actually tweeting with TIC (Tougue in Chic) about the a trendy bikini jeans which is kind of popular in Japan.


Most of the comments from the hot chicks were nasty...bewilderment....so & so.., seriously, is that nasty?
What do u guys think? I'm so curious about it.
The TIC even mentioned about me in their web blog.OMFG~ !!!!! Said, will get me a pair if they manage to find it. Due to I had promised to wear if they found it for me. *regret now* lolx...heheh


Now you'll think I've gone mad, but it's my opinion and I'm sticking to it. I think the bikini jeans is COOL !!






3 comments:

  1. i hope they'll get the jeans yo~ \(ºeº)/

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, remember take a picture if u wear it. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lolx, yayaya....just when IF they found it for me. lolx....hahha
    shall i blog it here? hahah

    ReplyDelete