Friday, January 8, 2010

Granny 81th Birthday

2 January, Saturday

Went all the way down to BP @ Johor, to attend my Granny's 81th Birthday Dinner.
In the evening, we went to somewhere nearby to have our pre-dinner together with the olds & youngs.
Sorry guys, I'm too lazy to edit the pix. So...pls allow me to upload the raw pix. *run away*


About 7.30pm, after freshen up ourselves, we went to a Restaurant named...er...???! sorry, I have forgotten already.

Actually there's 1 IDK ppl in the photo, I just don't understand why he had to squeeze in when people said, this is a family photo-shooting.

Initially, wanted to do a self-portrait with my mom, end up only me in the pix. ><"
sorry ya mom!ごめんね!

Lomography with my cousin, Jessica.
I edited with PP lo. *ish ish*是否很有Feel 咧?!??!

Dishes of the nite(left to right & top to bottom):
  1. 福星寿面线
  2. 蟹肉鱼翅 ( I took a picture of her and she gave me the shark fin soup for 1st eater) *lolx*
  3. 红烧红鱼
  4. 海参元蹄
  5. 杂锦菜
  6. 柳丁鸡
  7. 海鲜锅
  8. 泰式豆腐
  9. 水果


3 January, Sunday
We packed up our mood then back to KL once again....sob...granny, I miss you!!!!

2nd attempt with Lomography! *grin*




2 comments:

  1. OMG did i see the infamous hugging pillow in the pic??

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh shit...btw, HE is becoming 22 years old @ same age with me! lolx

    ReplyDelete