Monday, February 22, 2010

my dumb dumb CNY

It was the most die bored CNY I ever have....

No fireworks
No gambling
No clubbing
No Karaoke+ing
No outside dinner
No shopping
No movie
No nothing!!!!

Nevertheless, there was a little surprise.........

my cousin, Jeremy from US
after 7 years since our last met
 and...
my lovely Mama & Bro with lovely おばあさん
here my CNY end up as baby seater
taking care of the young cousin

Not least, this is the way how I cheer them up! muahaha
Hence, I only realized that those youngster nowadays...
not only self-portrait but also love seeing ppl camwhoring!! *LMAO*

10 comments:

  1. now I see the so called "cousin from US"...lolz...

    ReplyDelete
  2. wa, itu itu adik macam dari india...

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Joey.K: lolx..... yeh, my life is so much connected with US. hahahaha

    @A(e_o)K: ar?! who r u referring???

    ReplyDelete
  4. ask him bring back a BB for you lar..lolz...

    ReplyDelete
  5. itu itu adik yang hitam hitam...

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Joey.K: i think he's not ready to getting marry yet..hahah, but his gf kinda pretty!

    @A(e_o)K: u mean my brother???? oh no~~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  7. @A(e_o)K: he's beach boy mah!!!! lolx

    ReplyDelete
  8. whoa beachboys, u got watch that JDrama or not?

    ReplyDelete
  9. @A(e_o)K: i didn't , but my Granny did! lolx

    ReplyDelete