Wednesday, February 24, 2010

TIC aka Tougue in Chic

Today, when I was tweeting in twitter, something grab my attention.
Oh~ It's TIC again!! They're always sharing some interesting topic.
Today was all about "What Wear Wednesday" to liven things up and for you to look forward to playing dress up in the middle of the week.

Why did they ask so....bcoz:
Almost everyone dreads Monday, Tuesday is so-so and Thursday is a happy day because it's closer to Friday - which everyone loves because its the weekend. No one hardly mentions Wednesday; because like the middle child, it tends to be overlooked sometimes.
My afta work ensemble!
 

Actually I have more pix than this!!
But I only send them 1 nia~~~

 

Pss! *Camwhoring*
 

5 comments:

  1. csman : wow~ pretty leh >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. waa where u find that big big cloth?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks and lookign forward to more #WWW with you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank You minna-san!!

    @A(e_o)K: what big cloth? that's my slider curtain la. lolx

    ReplyDelete