Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Forever 21 --- Christy Miin

Yeh~ u did not see it wrongly.
21st birthday party, doesn't belong to me anymore...
I'm becoming 22 this year (2010).

This blog post is specially dedicated to Christy , the "Miin".
People usually have like "Sweet 16" party, to her... this is a "Crazy 21st".

Yep! She's the 1!!!
who's holding a knife, the 21st Girl.
Christy (u look like Chucky here!!)
I was being served by some buffet & steamboat.
why don't u feed me Miin?!??!
*xixixi*
oh..the candles make the cake perfect
21 candle lights
Before vs After pix??!
Left: Fall sleep already..
Right: Revive!!!!
this is the end result if u're trying to escape from this shit!
FYL (Fxxx Your Life)
*lmao*
Happy Birthday Miin!!!
Forever 21
From your supporters~
Her birthday pressie
WTF
all wines & hard liquors???!!!
Some of the Back Scene Shot
Ladies always Ladies
Camwhoring again!
but...ain't me inside the pix for this time!
*lol*

Excuse me, pls do not forget to share me the wine!!!!
I also wanna drink leh!! *ish ish*

3 comments:

  1. really looks like chucky..
    luckily she don't have a horror face
    hahahaha~~
    i like the last photo
    the flash~nice nice~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. cammy,your hair so cute har! Like the tiger's ear xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. @sookshin: yeh!! Chucky Miin!! heheh...

    @Lijun aka June: 配合虎年嘛!!! 哈哈

    ReplyDelete