Wednesday, February 3, 2010

鱼生年糕

Office:

Received a well-wrapped gift from ShangriLa Hotel, Kuala Lumpur.
OMG, it's a fish shape rice cake.
It looks good! And ofcoz....so pert, so delicious!!

Oh my Oh my~ our boss cut it for us!! *appreciate*
And she arranged the Fish Head & Fish Tail together, now it looks more like a gold fish!
Hardly to have her to do so, as she's a very classy + high-end person.
Actually I do think that she looks very ELEGANT.
excuse me, pls read carefully, is Elegant not Arrogant ya!


Home:

Received a CNY card from Mr. Kenny Ong.
It looks interesting...so...
I force my niece to be my model...she's so cute & talented!!! (Don't u agree with me??!)

ただけかわいい行動することはできんのか?!*hmp*

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl =) you are so pretty ! love your sweet looks ! post more too <3

    ReplyDelete