Thursday, December 10, 2009

Pyjamas Day

Fall sick for couple days...Now I only have the time to update my blog.
Here I'm sharing the Pyjamas Commercial Shooting in JB.
It was fun, wearing the pyjamas and running the in & out the studio. Ofcourse not least, meeting my babe, Wenny.

Wenny, she's cute & she's adorable!
JB Kawaii Girl FTW!! *muax*

First attempt on make up!




Sotong Hair (Octopus Hairstyle??!!) O.o


Together with my Babe, Wenny 
Yeh~ Ladies just can't stop camwhoring! *hohoho*


 

5 comments:

  1. looks pretty... sotong hair looks old-school huhuhu... first pic the cloth macam see-thru ne...

    ReplyDelete
  2. not see-thru my friend! not tat serious man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. then the cloth very thin... *nosebleed*

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello,about to stop by,hehe
    wow,u guys are really pretty,nice piccaof yours^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. thx for the compliment, aproxidiamun! lolx.

    ReplyDelete