Tuesday, December 15, 2009

A night out at M.O.S.

Couple days ago, I've got an invitation from Pro-tuners to their Magz. launch. Due to I was too lazy to redeem the tix, I just got it the tix from my colleague, Jean-Paul Valdes (JP).

A credit for Eddie & Spiel, the official photographers.
I went to M.O.S. together with my dear babe, Joey.

Who say barlia mobile cam cannot take nice pix! Look at the result, not too bad wut....^^.v
Perhaps the blurness complete me in beauty! *ish ish*

There's some games that night. Thx to the FlyFM DJ-Ben, I had the opportunity to be invited on stage to play a game. Hence, I got my prizes from there.....


(* stage pix to be updated in future...)

Eddie said I look so happy in this pix. Indeed, I am!!!! *grin*




!! Drink Drink Shake Shake !! 


Another Credit to Photographer, Jason Teh.


It's a ESPIRIT watch, RM30 Voucher for car service & SAMSUNG bluetooth.



Top: With FlyFM DJs & Acting on stage!

Bottom:Not least, the last 1, "family pix".


5 comments:

  1. helo. Ya,i'm come from chong hwa independent high school. why you ask that btw?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lolx. I'm your senior. Just excited oni..haha...when i browse to ur blog randomly, and found out accidentally!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehe,you graduation on which years? and may i link you btw?

    ReplyDelete
  4. sure, er...2006, but i left earlier in 2005.
    my student ID number starting with 01XXX.
    lolx. please please, do link me! I'm happy u will do that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh,bad case,i'm 06519!HAHAHA!
    aiya,you didn't study form 6,i can't search you from xiao can already! kekeke:D
    LINKED!ohya,and i followed you on twitt :D
    nice to meet you! (:

    ReplyDelete