Saturday, December 19, 2009

A Pre-X'mas Party & Gift

Lately, my company sponsored us a FishSpa experience as a pre-x'mas gift.
It was awesome! I had never been tried this before!


First of all, we washed our feet with enzyme liquid.

 Ok, then here we go to soak our feet into the pool.
And, I was so damn scare to soak in..

pix 1: OMG OMG~~~pls don't soak my feet in, I'm so scared!!!
pix 2: left feet, still dare not to soak in yet!!

About 10mins later, here I have my feet in!! lolx..

Enjoying with my colleague, Andrea..




After the FishSpa, We had our X'mas Feast at Wild Rice, Boulevard Hotel.
1st Dish: Ceasar Salad

2nd Dish: Mushroom Soup

Main Course: Salmon Fish Spaghetti
 
Dessert: Apple Pie / Slice of the day
(p/s: I was too excited with the pie, till I had finished half-way then I only remember to take pix!)



They took the wine glass all the way from the restaurant back to office!
(JP & Petri @ Boulevard Lift)


No comments:

Post a Comment