Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Cammy Copyright のartwork


Some of my previous artworks done in school time till current period. (from 2006~2009)
Born to be an artist! *ish ish* (sassy me!)
Btw, I'm no longer a student!  ^^.v

If this X'mas Card really sold in the market, will u buy it?! lolx

Soft Pastel Artwork (not a good 1, but the most cherish to me!)

 >.< My Illustration Skill (admire me pls!) *ish ish*


!Vectors & Sketches!



And....I'm not a graphic designer nor illustrator!
I studied Interior Design.
I will share some of my interior design artpiece in future.


5 comments:

  1. Not bad wor... I like your Christmas card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thought you're graphic designer! I love the Christmas card! x)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the x'mas card n exercise 3 r nice...

    can design n sell dy lor... ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh really??! thx guys!
    i should produce more in future.
    something different! lolx

    ReplyDelete