Sunday, December 13, 2009

My Way... My Broga Hills

13122009 4am depart from my house otw to Broga Hills, Semenyih.

The pathway is crooky & slippery?! Yet, it's a good experience in hiking.
We reached at the 1st stop. Everybody were like exhausted & tired, probably we were still sleepy. *grin*
And, we thought we have reached the top destination. Nevertheless, there's actually another 2 more stops to go.

So, we have decided to continue our journey.
I can only make it at 2nd stop, I couldn't continue my journey to final destination as I really exhausted.
Then, I have my sunrise pixie over this stop. I particularly enjoyed myself at 2nd stop. As lesser people compare with 1st & final destination.




"Salted Egg"

This is what we called "beautiful sunrise"!!


And I wait my dearest friends till they came down from the final destination to the 2nd stop.


 
We even travel to the neighbourhood temple which I couldn't recall the temple name.
Yeh~ this pix look kinda stupid on me! *turf*


OMG~ what are you doing there?!


After that, we went to the so called "Rabbit Farm". Yet, it looks more like a petting zoo!
Got monkey, pony, rabbit, sheep....etc....in rabbit farm (=.=)||

E-wing was teaching us how to feed the monkey?????!!


  This pony looks kinda cute wer~~~


So clever this Lao Lao, peel & eat by himself!



3 comments: