Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Starbucks Freak

Today, I'm going to introduce my friend, Joey, the Starbucks freak.
She's the biggest fans of Starbucks that I ever met in my entire life~

From the pix, you can see that she's so crazy about Starbucks!
Yeh~ no doubt, the girl in the pix, is SHE!! the Joey!!

She always update her blog with full of Starbucks posting.
So, if you want to know about the latest promotion or whatever related to Starbucks, do drop her a comment on her blog.

Here's the link! Check it out~ You will like her!

*I collect the pix from her facebook.*



http://jo3yslair.blogspot.com/



4 comments:

  1. OMG, she's going to buy sth from Starbucks again on 4 Dec 2009.
    since there's 50% discount....
    super duper fans...

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I didn't. but I'm sure Joey did. lolx..

    ReplyDelete
  3. yea i did...
    i bought 3 Christmas Edition t-shirt from there...hehe...

    ReplyDelete