Sunday, December 6, 2009

Club Virgin

Yeh, no doubt with my post title...I'm a "Club Virgin".
I know it's hard to believe it, especially to a girl who is already 21 years old.
This was my very first time clubbing in Sanctuary.

Well, overall, nothing special with this club according to my those "happening" mates. Yet, it's still interesting to me.


Using E-wing's FishEye's Camera to photoshooting....the outcome it's cute! isn't it?



Within one night, we have been to "the apartment" & "LIBRARY" as well...
We were so happening that night!
We were celebrating Carol's(sitting in the center) birthday in "the apartment". 
Her 21st birthday..Happy Birthday Carol!





3 comments:

  1. my dear...one day we should chill at library together...what about Christmas Eve?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joey: yeh yeh~ sure! Christmas Eve, should be damn crowded, don'tcha think so???!

    ReplyDelete