Monday, March 29, 2010

Nail Art

A big applause for my long term nail art sponsor --- Muzanko.

She's actually a freelance nail art painter, which offer me at a very reasonable price(this does apply to everybody).
So that I can always keep changing my nail art design!

Let's share you some of her artwork:


Steal her portfolio to be uploaded to my blog

*Ehem*, from my part!!
I have got all these at affordable price.
Thus, I always have different nail design from her!
And.........
I heard that she's going to share a tutorial soon.
So, make sure you stay tune bcoz I'm gonna upload to my blog too so that everybody can "ban leng leng" together...
みんな、一緒におしゃれ!!!!

Oh ya!  If anybody interested to have nail art design from her...
you may contact her directly through.....
Muzanko (click me!!)
Not least, Thank You to the Nail Art Designer.

8 comments:

  1. i like the muffin one...so cute..
    lolz...

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jeffrey Ong: thx!

    @Joey.K: would u like to have 1 for ur bday? i pay for u! lolx

    @kenwooi: arigatou~~~

    @aLExpikachU: kindly contact the personnel directly! or...DM me in twitter. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, just swinging by, nice nails. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @swingy: thx for swing by?! lol ^^.v

    @uLi.佑莉: yeh, great nail artist make nice nail paints...

    ReplyDelete