Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Nico Digi

Arising from previous blog post, 1 of my birthday pressie was Nico Digi. ( I would post all the pressie to relate their usage)
Yet, my buddy wanted me to named it as Kana F. Cup Sai.
FML with the name of the pressie.

When I first moment received the pressie, I just couldn't wait to unwrap it.

When I unwrap it...I just couldn't wait to take as much photo as I could...
I'm just trying to explore it only.....

Imagine the size of a Mini Camera
it is so tiny little 1
so cute!!!

ok...
1.3 megapixels
my hands have to stay very still w/o a little shake
in order to get pix like this...
I tested it again with my lovely smelly smelly pillow & tortoise
with the Edge Blur Jelly Lens
the outcome was not too bad
At least better than what I thought initially

the rest of the photos...I don't think I will share at this moment due to some TECHNICAL PROBLEM
I have to train my pair of hands not to be shaky, so that I can share more pix in future by Nico Digi

2 comments:

  1. try it on bright light environment or outdoor...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeh, I do owned a Nico Digi too. it doesn't function real well. I'm kinda regret after purchased.

    ReplyDelete