Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Scholl Sleeping Compression Stocking

I'm a typical OL that wear high heels more than 8 hours everyday. High heels caused my legs aching like gonna break soon...

I was complaining to my buddy, Izumi. Then, she recommended me the Japan No.1 Compression Hoisery, Scholl Sleeping Compression Stocking.

She told me that it helps in slimming your legs and relief of tiredness from wearing high heels. Yep, my reaction was same like yours. "Really or not?! And how?"

I'm that kind of will do lotsa research before purchase an item. So I've been clicking over my keyboard to surf online...


Scholl Sleeping Compression Stocking was designed in the UK as a medical stocking based on compression therapy. Its pressure levels are set in accordance with the UK's pressure standards. Ideal for the relief of tired, aching & swollen legs while achieving toned & slimmer looking legs.

Because I was really wanna get rid of the "after effect" wearing high heels and wanna slim my legs down, so I begged Izumi to get me a pair! It wasn't too expensive, about RM 100.

Now, you don't have to order all the way from Japan. Just drop me an email @ bloodybox@hotmail.com and i can order for u! (strictly for serious buyer only)

Cheers.


7 comments:

  1. How much do you sell? Do you ship overseas?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bad this item is not available in Malaysia. How I wish I could get it like just a tip on fingers.

    Slim Walk vs Scholl:
    In terms of quality & outcome, which would be better? Any ideas? Or could you share?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thx for introducing a great product. Email sent! Can't wait for your reply.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Anonymous: Drop me an email, I will provide the info.

    @PradaChic: Both are adequately good.

    @Passerby: U shall receive my email already.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is available in Malaysia. I just got a pair from Guardian a week ago.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Anonymous: Yes, it is available in Guardian now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, I have sent you an email. I would like to order from you. I can't get any from guardian for the long one.

    ReplyDelete