Sunday, July 22, 2012

Japanese Hair Saloon in Malaysia





I always want to have a hairstyle like what I've seen in those Japanese magazine.


And you ought to have a great hairstyle in order to match with your dress/clothes. Otherwise, you will look like this:
This was me, trying to act like a fashionista but failed (T_T). Due to the hairstyle.


But now, the problem is solved and I don't even have to fly to Japan. There is a Japanese hair saloon that ever could satisfied me in Malaysia.


Few days ago, I made an appointment to "number 76" and they recommend me the senior hairstylist, Steve-san.




P/s: it will be good to make appointment in advance. Otherwise, you will have to wait...


As usual, I've carried a picture from a magazine that I wish to cut like. Today, I've decided to cut and dye my hair. Nevertheless, if you are not sure what kind of hairstyle to cut, they will recommend you. Ofcoz, if you have any ideas, they will do it for you as to respect customer decision is Japanese manner.






Btw, their service is good. They have never bug me to buy any products unless you ask. I used to quite fed up with those hairstylist keep selling their product. They are really professional.


And before I leave the hair saloon, they gave me a voucher and a member card. The member card is to accumulate points so that you could redeem them to rebate the price for your next service purchased.



With the end result, how many percent that I own the same hairstyle with the picture?
..........
.........
........
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.
Cheers, xoxo.











1 comment:

  1. Nice hairstyle...will pay a visit there.

    ReplyDelete