Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Blink Blink

Last Saturday, I was strolling in the Pasar Malam(Night Market) intend to get hair accessories.
But then, something grabbed my attention...
Oh My!! It's the Blink Blink Sticker (dunno what's the actual name)!
I've been always wanted to buy for a long long long time.

So I was like so excited to get it....thinking & imagining...what should I use it to decorate? how should I decorate my thingy?!

Here-the-go:
my Camera (Before)
 I'm going to transform it into

Selecting the right tool
just to bedazzled my camera!
 Ready!

In process
Done!!

And my mom want it too!(she's just jealous of me!)
so she has requested the *Blink Blink* on her pendant

Final Pix


Fuiyoh~ first time doing this!
It took about couple hours to be finished??!?!
Practice makes perfect, so...I'm gonna buy more & practise more!! *grin*

6 comments:

  1. waaa... u stick so much of stickies on ur camera

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm curious.All those blink blink wont spoil ur camera? what if one day u want it to be original, still cab remove it and get back the actual look?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @cmei: hehehe~ i'm paying effort de noh!! lolx

    @Jeffrey Ong: I don't think it can recover to the actual look. Might need to bedazzled again or stick on sth else. ><"
    Once I've tried, I let u know, alright??

    ReplyDelete
  4. 5th pic like want to cut me open... scaaary

    ReplyDelete
  5. @A(e_o)K: ish ish...got childplay look boh?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. maybe if u smile a little... oh wait it will be more scary with that angle and effect...

    ReplyDelete