Sunday, July 31, 2016

4 Easy Steps to Make Your Own Chocolate Pastry Sticks


I always wanted to make my own pastry but with the time consuming process and complications (I have no talents in baking), I tend to give up. Yet, I found this cute pastry mould at Daiso and I can't help to buy it. After all, this is the only equipment you need to buy and it's only RM5.30 per pcs. With 4 easy steps and you can make your own chocolate sticks!!


Ingredients:
I chose ingredients that can be prepared fast and easy, all the ingredients I used are widely available here in Malaysia, and I hope you can find them in your store, too!
  1. Cadbury Dairy Milk Chocolate
  2. Lotte Stick with Chocolate Filling
  3. Chocolate Pastry Stick Mould

The is an instruction behind the packaging, but they are in Japanese. Don't understand Japanese? No worries, just follow below few simple steps.

Step #1:
Place the chocolate bar in a stainless steel bowl or tempered glass bowl. Set the bowl directly into hot water and bring the water to a simmer, then turn off the flame.


Step #2:
Let your chocolate sit until it has begun melting. Stir it until fully melted.

Step #3:
Place the Lotte Stick onto the Chocolate Pastry Stick Mould.

Step #4:
Pour the chocolate onto the Chocolate Pastry Stick Mould and store it in the fridge for at least an hour time to remove from the mould.

Vooila~ and now it's done!


Merci..
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment