Monday, August 8, 2011

Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia (Business Trip)

I went to Kuching, Sarawak in Malaysia for a business trip. This was in a way back to February, 2011. For this time, we were staying in Four Points by Sheraton Hotel. It's about 2 minutes away from the airport. 

It's a business type with contemporary concept of hotel. Although it's only 4 stars, but I can assure you, it's even better than some of the 5 stars hotel over here.


When I first entered the room, I saw this on the screen.
And it made me feel like I'm the American Next Top Model. *rofl*
 it's really advanced, right?! a Touch Screen temperature control in the room.
Then, the very comfortable bed.


Surprisingly, the bathroom is all in Marbles....
I just can't believe this is a 4 stars hotel.




A very clean & neat work desk.
This is Kuching small town.
Oh, their Cempedak Flavour Ice-cream is really delicious.
At night, we went to the Junk restaurant.
very authentic with their interior design & food.


On the next day, our long run workshop began...

 At night, we had a welcome reception dinner with free-flow booze!



After the workshop, we visited the culture village. We benefited a lot from this tour, really enjoyed heaps!
and the tour guide was really good, giving a very detail description.







 their craftmanship is really good.
 anyone wanna try the blow pipe?!
special design for the ladder!?



the Tour Guide was giving description.

 this is the pepper plant.
 then at night, we went to the Jambu Restaurant.
me personally like this restaurant for x1000.
the food was super delicious & the staff and boss are really friendly.
 Can you tell who's the owner for this restaurant?!
their bartender is from London, UK.
 Can't remember what's the name for this drink, but it's really cool drink!
special made by the bartender for me & paid by new friends in Kuching!
They are such a friendly people & I miss them so much.
 It was a very memorable business trip to Kuching. Affirmatively, I will visit Kuching again!










2 comments:

  1. 漂浮少女,看你介绍得那么好,下次我也要来这一间酒店!让你猜猜我是谁:p

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a great trip ! Let's go again !

    ReplyDelete